Re-Establishing Indian Mind Traditions in Therapy & Preventive Mental Health
Certificate Course in Applied Buddhist Psychology by WCCL Foundation (SPPU) (Offline)
The course aims to introduce students to the View, Meditation and Action available in the Buddhist Tradition. The Curriculum has been created under the guidance of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. The course is being offered by WCCL Foundation. It will be conducted in the Savitribai Phule Pune University campus. Master Classes are taught by Tibetan Buddhist Monks & Scholars. The course utilises Pune University recommended text books and syllabus. The course faculty is a visiting faculty at the Dept. of Pali & Buddhist Studies, SPPU.
Study of Mind Lecture Series
Generating a spirit of community, collaborating with various stakeholders to organise 29 teachings in 8 years in Pune. The Study of Mind Lectures are open to all, and are an excellent opportunity to listen and learn from Buddhist Teachers and Practitioners.
We will keep updating this space for announcements of the lectures.
Practice at Home Resources
Mind can be trained. Here are some of our choicest picks from over 84000 methods that Buddhism has on offer
- Sadhana of the Recollection of the Noble Three Jewels: Arranged for Daily Practice. त्रिरत्न अनुस्मृति साधना Download your copy of this beautiful practice text: Triratna Anusmriti Sadhana
- Bodhi Bhajan Project: Beautiful Bhajans & Songs related to Buddhist Philosophy
- Read Buddha’s Words. A gigantic project undertaken to translate the entire Sutra Pitaka from Tibetan into English. A tremendous opportunity for us to re-acquaint ourselves with the words of the Buddha. Visit the reading room at “84000 – Translating the Words of the Buddha”. Visit Visit the 84000 website here
- Visit: Deer Park Institute Website Study classical Indian wisdom traditions in Bir, Himachal Pradesh at Deer Park Institute.
- Visit: Buddhapada Institute Website Plan a trip to Buddha Pada Institute in Kalimpong to study, practice and contemplate.
- Undertake a pilgrimage to Buddhist sites armed with a copy of “Best Foot Forward” in which Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche offers pilgrims advice on every aspect of pilgrimage: where to go, what to do, the meaning of pilgrimage and generating the right motivation before leaving home.You can Download the e-book here